The Aurora compiler is now in active development.
Aurora is a powerful 32 bit compiler featuring an integrated development environment with advanced compiler, assembler and linker.
Aurora features a C-like syntax with high level commands making it ideal for students and advanced programmers alike. Aurora can create stand alone executables with no runtime libraries needed. Designed to be a cross platform compiler there will be both Windows and Linux versions available.
Ionic Wind and download your copy today!
There is a new BASIC in town!
Emergence BASIC (EBASIC) is a full featured 32 bit compiler for the Windows™ operating system. Capable of producing small, fast executables and DLL's. Emergence BASIC is the perfect language for those that prefer non-oop linear style languages.
- Fast 32 bit assembler, linker, and compiler.
- Uses standard COFF and LIB format files.
- Easily upgradeable and expandable.
- Integrated editor and debugger.
- Multi module programming.
- Supports Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP and Vista.
- Executables created are royalty free.
- Can create and use static libraries.
- BASIC like syntax.
- Rich command set, over 400 built in commands.
- Extensive operators and math functions.
- Built in linked-list handling.
- Easy window, dialog and control creation.
- Inline assembler for optimizing code.
- Text console support.
- Advanced and easy pointer operators.
- 'C' style pointer operations.
- Built in music and sound commands.
- Case insensitive keywords.
- Graphics primitive operations for quick and simple drawings.
- Text and graphics printer output support.
- Web enabled application development with the integrated html browser control.
- Simple common control commands and functions.
- Quickly interfaces with the Windows API, C runtime libraries, and static code libraries.
- Optional and default parameters for functions.
- Supports indirect function calls.
- ANSI compliant UDT type (structure).
- STDCALL and CDECL function calling conventions supported.
- Built in database support.
- Built in 2D gaming commands.
Ionic Wind for more information!
Check out our Products page and the Demo's page for updates and announcements!
New Terrain Editing and Sprite Generation software now added to the site, you can hop on over to the Products page and download trials to get started today!